Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good Times

FINALLY! On January 13th, exactly 8 months after our wedding day, my husband is a permanent resident of the US!! SO excited to finally be living in the same country...it's fantastic. Also, my general outlook on life has greatly improved with his arrival in the country, so things are starting to really look up. I've decided that I'm going to keep this blog up to date, probably post once a week or so, and use it to ramble about my awesome hobbies. My life isn't all that interesting, but I have the hobbies of a 9-year-old girl and the paycheck of a 30-year-old woman, so fun things happen! Expect to see lots of rambling about toys, video games, comic books, etc...hopefully I can keep some people's interest for a little while. I think it'll be nice to have another female input when it comes to comic books and video games. It can be a little hard for newcomers to navigate the boy-centric world of the comic shop/game store!

So yeah, that's it for now, but within the next few days I'll be picking it up again. I got a ton of new stuff for Christmas, so get ready! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. hay mandy my name is charlene im a huge harley quinn and anne rice fan to :) I tryed to follow your blog but i dont know how?
    My blog is www.blood-and-rain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete