Monday, September 26, 2011

AVON Calling!

A couple of years back, I tried my hand at selling Avon, and it actually went pretty well. I just did it to make a few extra dollars and get a discount on my own make up. When I moved to VT, I stopped selling until I could get myself situated. So now, almost 2 years later, I'm situated and back up and running.

I honestly LOVE selling Avon. The products are awesome, they're fantastic quality, affordable prices, and fast delivery. Also, Avon promotes a lot of amazing charities, including two that are dear to me, breast cancer research and domestic violence prevention.

GONE are the days of the typical "Avon Calling!" simple door-to-door approach of selling. Reps are able to utilize the full power of the internet to reach customers from all over! I can sell to my mom back at home, and the ladies in the office here! Direct delivery orders are placed through my website and are sent straight to the customer for a very low shipping cost (FREE if the order is over $30). Online ordering is easy with a credit/debit card and we also accept PayPal!

Also, stop thinking of Avon as just a make up business. Aside from the cosmetics, there are PLENTY of products for everyone...men, women, and children. The ANEW brand is an enormous line of scientifically-proven skincare, MARK is a cosmetic/fashion line for young adults, TinyTillia is the brand-new infant line, and there are plenty of products for the home!

So, here you have it...no matter where you are, I'M your local Avon lady! Feel free to send me a text or an email if you're around here, or go straight to my website if you want to place a direct order. I want this business to grow, and I need your help! PLUS, if you want to make a few extra dollars or if you need a little extra help reaching a financial goal, let me know! I can help you get started with your own business, and it's soooo easy to get started.

Contact Me:

mandymhall@gmail.com
802-777-9573
www.youravon.com/mandymhall

No comments:

Post a Comment