Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Job!

So, I've been working in a dungeon for the past year and a half...no, seriously. No windows, regulated breaks, too much overtime, insane workload, and a manager with a whip. Okay, maybe not that last part...maybe.

BUT, I started a new job last week, and it's above ground, with windows! I have my own cubicle, my own computer, my own spaaaaaace. It's fantastic. I am still in training, but next week I get to move to my own area. I feel pretty confident that I won't have much trouble when I get started. No more than any other noob. I absolutely cannot WAIT to get into that cubicle. After a year and a half of drab, dirty, desk-hopping, impersonal, slavery...I want picture frames, memo boards, plants, an obnoxiously bright pencil cup, a pink stapler, and a pony or two to cheer me on as I guide disgruntled customers through their eBanking woes. Seriously. I cannot wait. Never thought I'd be so excited over a cubey and a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment