Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mandypalooza - 2009

Wow...I haven't been here in a while, kinda forgot about it until today when I needed to post that list, lol!! For anybody that's interested, May was a suck month. Entirely, I'm glad it's gone and won't be back for another year >.< Through the course of the month my dryer broke, my AC broke, I lost 2 cats and 3 dogs, my floor got soaked and rotted in my hallway, Chris' hours got cut back at the school, and I've generally just not had a good time with it.

BUT....all that crap is over and it is a new month. Welcome, June!!!

It's time to start Mandypalooza, the yearly, month-long celebration of the wonder that isME! LMAO! So far, 4 days into it....things are going okay...GRAND in comparison, lol!!!

Sadly, I do NOT get to be off on my birtday because SOMEONE else who shall remain nameless, asked for the entire week off. So, I'll be stuck here, working for the entire week. WHATEV!! I do get to go to Holly's house this weekend, and that'll be made of Win...so, all is well! There will be much cake, captain, and alfredo! hahahaha! There are doll pictures to be taken, movies to be watched, rock stars to fantasize about, and music to be danced to!! Is it Friday yet?!?!

We're trying to get together a D-Trip to Santa Fe...so this weekend Holly and I will have to decide what weekend SHE is able to come here because I want ALL my D's with me! Also want to work up a trip to the coast with mom. She needs a vacation as badly as I do! Girls only please!

Already got my first gift, from the wonderful Julie down in Orlando. It arrived on June 1st, so I count it as my first birthday gift, lol! It totally made my day, she's such a sweetheart!!!

Anyway, long story short...It's Mah Birfday!!!!! All month long!!! Gifts will be accepted daily/weekly...however you see fit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment